Message from the President
Welcome to our website! We hope you find it helpful and informative. Our bank is authentically local having over 200 hardworking Clark County shareholders who make up over 78% of our ownership. Our management is here in Winchester and all of our decisions are made locally. You get our undivided attention and resources, period!
Our foundation principles are:
- To strive to do better each day so that you always receive high quality and high value in your dealings with us.
- To do good, not just do well.
- To treat you as if we’ve known you your entire life.
- To connect people to their community, connect neighbors to neighbors, and local business people to local customers and resources.
- To surprise the community with what a bank can be and how we can actually be a positive part of a customer’s life.
- To understand your needs, deal with you fairly, respect your privacy and protect your dignity.
- To build a responsive local bank that contributes to the local economy, aids our families and schools, and promotes the vitality of local businesses.
- To create something people can believe in, count on and be connected to.
We want to thank our community for voting us “Best In The Business for 2009 and 2010” and invite those of you who bank elsewhere to try us. We think you’ll be glad you did.